This air fryer cabbage recipe is so quick and easy to make with bacon and onion. Ready in 15 minutes! A perfect side dish or a light meal.
Fried cabbage and bacon is an Irish dish and is popularly served as a side dish for many main dishes. It has many variations, and corned beef cabbage is also one of the most popular.
Air fried Cabbage Ingredients
Cabbage– Any firm green cabbage with a mild taste works well for air frying and gives a crisp result.
Bacon – complements well with cabbage. You can use thick or thin slices. Air frying time may vary. Although bacon is the best flavor for fried cabbage it is also good to substitute with sausage.
Onion – white or yellow onion. To add flavor to cabbage.
How to make Air Fryer Cabbage with bacon and onion
Air Fryer Cabbage with Bacon and Onion
Watch How to Make It
- air fryer
- 375 g cabbage chopped
- 3 Strips Bacon Chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion or parsley, optional garnish Finely chopped
- Preheat the air fryer at 375°F. Chop the bacon, onion, and cabbage.
- Place and spread the chopped bacon in the air fryer basket or baking pan. Air fry at 375°F for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add and stir in the chopped onion. Air fry with the bacon for 3 minutes.
- Toss in the cabbage with bacon and onion and air fry for 5 to 10 minutes or to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper then garnish with finely chopped green onion or parsley.